Email data may be fragmented across mail servers, end points and storage devices putting your organisation at a risk.Use LegacyFlo to create an email data lake by consolidating all email data for easy management, access and recovery on the Cloud.
Massive volumes of accumulated email data, conversions required between email formats and restricted access, can make data migration to a new platform costly and complex.Legacyflo can convert and migrate data at scale and automatically. Simplifying the movement between mailing solutions, while saving cost and time.
Fragmented email data can make the discovery of specific email nearly impossible in the required timeframeMigrate email data from across the organisation into a central indexed corporate archive to enable on-demand e-discovery and extraction to boost your audit readiness and response-ability to litigation queries
As an administrator, you are inundated with requests to recover lost email data, find emails in response to litigation or compliance queries, and to share specific email for reference by other teams.The easy and automatic export options of LegacyFlo enable you to extract email from Vaultastic or live mailboxes into portable data files.
- Import from Data files - PST/EML/MBOX
- Import from IMAP servers - GMail, O365, Yahoo, MS Exchange, Zimbra and other IMAP servers
- Export in Data files - PST
- Export in Data files - EML
- Backup from GMail to S3
- Backup from Ofice365 to S3
- Backup from Yahoo to S3
- Migrate from Yahoo to O365, GMail, other IMAP servers
- Migrate from O365 to GSuite
- Migrate from GSuite to O365
- Optimize costs on G Suite subscriptions – Maintain email data of former employees on inexpensive cloud stores like AWS S3
- How a financial services company preserved legacy email data on the cloud and gained from ediscovery
- 5 Email Data Management strategies and choosing the right one
- Preserve legacy email data on the cloud with on-demand e-discovery & stay compliance ready with Vaultastic’s Hold plan