Email data may be fragmented across mail servers, end points and storage devices putting your organisation at a risk.
Use migration to create an email data lake by consolidating all email data for easy management, access and recovery.
Massive volumes of accumulated email data, conversions required between email formats and restrictions imposed by the source email solution, can prolong the project or make it unviable due to costs and complexities involved
Migration with data conversions, done at scale, in batches and with automation, can optimize costs, reduce time and simplify the movement between mailing solutions.
Fragmented email data can make discovery of specific email nearly impossible in the required timeframe
Migrate email data from across the organisation into a central indexed corporate archive to enable on-demand ediscovery and extraction to boost your audit-readiness and response-ability to litigation queries.
As an administrator, you are inundated with requests to recover lost email data, find emails in response to litigation or compliance queries, and to share specific email for reference by other teams.
The easy and automatic export options of LegacyFlo enable you to extract email from Vaultastic or live mailboxes into portable data files.
- Import from Data files - PST/EML/MBOX
- Import from IMAP servers - GMail, O365, Yahoo, MS Exchange, Zimbra and other IMAP servers
- Export in Data files - PST
- Export in Data files - EML
- Backup from GMail to S3
- Backup from Ofice365 to S3
- Backup from Yahoo to S3
- Migrate from Yahoo to O365, GMail, other IMAP servers
- Migrate from O365 to GSuite
- Migrate from GSuite to O365
- Optimize costs on G Suite subscriptions – Maintain email data of former employees on inexpensive cloud stores like AWS S3Published On January 28, 2020
- How a financial services company preserved legacy email data on the cloud and gained from ediscoveryPublished On May 3, 2019
- 5 Email Data Management strategies and choosing the right onePublished On March 5, 2019
- Preserve legacy email data on the cloud with on-demand e-discovery & stay compliance ready with Vaultastic’s Hold planPublished On February 22, 2019